Sunday, July 10, 2011

Saturdays....




Saturdays were once Soccerdays.

This Saturday was just no fun at all. Ron was sick almost the whole day. I kept saying, "It will get better, remember last time, it got better..."

We are thankful for those around us on these days...

Marci brought Ron his newest chair and a cushy pillow soccer ball from Benjamin. My Garden Gnome, Ethan, planted a beautiful purple plant under the "Gather Hope" sign he hung last week. Mary came to help me clean out my art supplies and happily left with a big bag of my extras to share with the girl scouts. Before the day ended, Vicki brought a sandwich for me and some applesauce and muffins for Ron. On Friday, Ron's friend Rik stopped by and since Ron was resting, he literally let me cry on his shoulder...

Saturday passed and today, Sunday, is better. Must be all the prayers coming in to help. Ron enjoyed watching the US Women's soccer game. He was yelling at the refs and coaching the goalkeeper from his "laptop sidelines". He was able to speak with his best mate Paul and "recap" the game.

The nausea is creeping in and we are debating whether to go to the clinic today... or not.

No comments: