Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cat Presents....




















In order to be a "cat lady", you need to have 3 or more cats. I only have 2.



Roxy (top), Ozzy (bottom-note only 3 legs)

I do have a Cat Story to tell: Two nights ago as I sat next to Ron in the wee hours of the morning, Ozzy came to me, followed by Roxy. I looked down and noticed Ozzy had something in his mouth. A Cat Present. The room was barely lit and a small wave of panic came over me as I anticipated his "gift". Prior gifts have been, mice, birds, etc.

To my relief, Ozzy dropped a small toy soccer ball at my feet. I believe his gift was for Ron. The thing is, there are a zillion cat toys in our house...and Ozzy chose to bring the soccer ball. When I woke up the next morning, there was a second soccer ball on the floor next to Ron's bed.



I am not sure if Roxy brought the second one or if it was Ozzy.I just think we may have some Incredible cats! They love our Incredible Ron.



Thank you Stacy for bringing people food yesterday AND cleaning out the incredibly full litter box.

No comments: