Sunday, September 4, 2011

Shout out to all Ron's Fan's

I need everyone's help!!!!
I am Patricia's sister Mary, I am known as the photographer and memory keeper in the family. Although Patricia might describe me as something else :),  I recently had a portable hard drive connected to my computer fail. Unfortunately I did not back up everything. I have some nice memories and photos of Patty and Ron that I can not get to.
I learned my lesson the hard way. But I am hoping that Ron's soccer family will share some of their images of Ron with us.. If you have some fun digital images you would like to share would you send them to me at Mbes729@sbcglobal.net. I promise I will take good care of them.

1 comment:

KristenHunter53 said...

mary... I can take pictures of the main page picture.. ( of Ron and Patty) and send them to you. I have done this before and it works well. I have a pic of Ron and Patty at Relay I think... I will try and find it. Please call me 925-984-9001

Kristen