Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Voice Message Visits for Ron 510-459-3922

Well today I had a shower and breakfast before 1pm. Ron had some greek yogurt (high in protein) but the holiday week has pushed his sponge bath to tomorrow.
So, as you can see, I struggle to schedule even a shower. I feel bad I can't organize visits for Ron. But I have a solution!
If you call his phone and leave a voicemail, I will play them for him when he is awake. Just say your name first and kinda slow so we can understand. We may not be able to return your call as Ron's voice has become faint and a bit hoarse. Mostly audible during soccer matches...
Ron's number is 510-459-3922.

2 comments:

Shawnie said...

Patty, what a wonderful idea! We will definitely call and leave Ron a voice message. You are both in our thoughts and prayers. Give him a big hug from me!
~Shawnie Madrid

Anonymous said...

Ron and family,

You're in our thoughts and prayers.
It's a challenging time, but take day by day and make the best of each with courage and positive thoughts. Left a voice message today. Talk soon.

Elio Paiva and family