Thursday, September 22, 2011

Details

Ron was a detail guy. I always printed directions for him 2 days before a road trip...not at the last minute. He was always early to an event unless I caused us to be late by changing my outfit 3 times...Yikes I am trying to get the details in order:
His Celebration of Life Service is next Friday, September 30
at the University of Notre Dame De Namur Campus Chapel  2:00 P.M.

located at 1500 Ralston Way, Belmont, CA 94002
A reception will follow
at the Ralston Hall Mansion (also on the University Campus)


If you would like to send flowers you may send them to the chapel or email me for my home address.
If you would like to make a charitable contribution in Ron's name, please consider the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. www.pancan.org You can donate online or by calling
1-877-272-6226. I will also have envelopes at the service.

If I have forgotten details, please feel free to email me at kuladougan@aol.com

When the early morning sun breaks through the far side of the woods, the dark places are lighted and much healing takes place. And so it is with us.
Joyce Sequichie Hifler


No comments: